Visit my website at www.helenpeelartist.com

Back to painting

Well back home, it has been four weeks, but a lot has happened, all good.
Trips are always fabulous, but also great to be back home again. Also for craving to get back into painting, I have just finished a very lovely painting off a florist shop in Paris, very near we're stayed in Maria's, a great area if you thinking of going there, could highly recommend the area and the apartment.
I also took a fabulous photo of a ballet dress in a window, as a display, it is a beautiful soft peach colour and I am trying to capture this at the moment, I have to say it coming along quite well.
I have many photos that I have taken on the trip, which of many I would like to maybe do a series of works.
I do hope this finds you all happy and creative.

Cheers for now,
Helen Peel.

No comments:

Post a Comment